5 Key Stories From The Digital Worlds
BY NABYL CHARANIA
- Celebrating 50,000 commercial deliveries this week in 100 cities around the world.
- Customer behavior is called “top up” shopping, and it pairs well with delivery robots.
- Top up shopping is crucial to customer adoption of the robot delivery concept.
- Digital system for tracking and tracing food between retailers and suppliers.
- Ability to rapidly pinpoint a dodgy batch of produce and surgically remove those tainted goods.
- More than 500,000 traces have been conducted on the platform to date.
- Seeking a valuation of between $90 billion and $100 billion.
- Controlling over 60 percent of the US market and logging billions of rides all over the world.
- Aims to also have autonomous vehicles and electric aircraft available on its platform.
- Ease their concerns about what the transformation could mean for their roles and career prospects.
- Elevate employees who demonstrate the competencies associated with effective leadership.
- Make career paths and compensation scales clear, simple, transparent—and fair.
- Needed stitch together millions of gigabytes’ worth of data captured by telescopes.
- Developed ways to generate synthetic data and used different algorithms and tested blindly.
- Wanted to develop many different algorithms that all have different assumptions built into them.