5 Key Stories From The Digital Worlds
BY NABYL CHARANIA
- Grant over 5 million Coins.ph users access to both local and international payments.
- Receive international money transfers that are made from the Western Union platform.
- Partnership is also a significant boost to Western Union’s blockchain efforts.
- Valued at USD 8.97 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 31.05 billion by 2024.
- ESports is mainly driven by the increasing popularity of video games.
- Wearable devices facilitate human-computer interaction by making use of small body-worn computers.
- Coinbase Card will be linked to customers‘ accounts on the exchange.
- Coinbase will be responsible for converting its customers’ cryptocurrency into fiat.
- Crypto, equivalent to the amount spent, is liquidated immediately into fiat ensuring the correct value is captured.
- Two operators working with 10 drones can theoretically plant 400,000 trees in a day.
- Drones first fly over an area to map it, collecting data about the topography and soil condition.
- Drone fires biodegradable pods—filled with a germinated seed and nutrients—into the ground.
- Ethereum is still the No.1 choice for developers to build their dapp on.
- EOS and TRON are the largest blockchains in dapp ecosystem—both of them processed over $1 billion transaction volume.
- TRON was the fastest growing dapp ecosystem in 2019.